Welcome to Nutrition Services!
Effective July 1, 2016, we will be using TITAN School Solutions for our online meal applications and to put money on student accounts/pay balances, etc. All balances will be transferred over, but you will need to create a new login at Titan.
Feel free to call our office with any questions at 310-972-6350. Thank you and Happy Summer!
Apply for Meal Benefits online!
Make Prepayments Online Anytime!
Click on the button below!
Good nutrition and learning go hand in hand!
The Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well-being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold and served on campus meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and delicious foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Leeza Woodbury is the Director of Nutrition Services. Her duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and evaluating menus to meet Federal and State guidelines as well as student preferences.
- Providing for the service of breakfast, lunch and a la carte food items to students, faculty, and staff.
- Determines student's eligibility for free-reduced priced meals and maintain required records.
- Assures purchasing of food items and supplies complies with Federal, State and District regulations and policies.
- Interviews vendors and evaluates products.
- Provides training, supervision and evaluation of food services personnel.
- Maintains standards of sanitation and health and safety practices.
- Provides nutritional information on products to students with special needs and requirements.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of records, reports and reimbursement claims related to the food services operations.
- Resource for nutrition information.